Our Week

I actually already wrote this once.... and posted it once, and somehow the site deleted it... it's all very confusing. So this one will be a little more condensed.

We've had a fun week, and leave this evening to go to Minnesota to visit the wonderful Formo family until Tuesday. 

We all played outside in the "pool"... an old sandbox that we refuse to fill with sand...again


K chose her own dress for the All Abilities Fashion Show coming up in a couple of weeks.  Such a girly girl some times :)

We took a cardboard box (thanks to diapers.com)  and I let each kid choose a project. D chose sword/shields.  As we played "protecting our castle" I shouted, on guard!  Later, I heard D playing by himself, and he said "Watch Out, I'm on Guard!"  So funny my middle one can be.

K chose a bus project.  She actually chose two pictures other than the one shown here to use in the windows.... but I seem to have misplaced them, so the project is still only semi complete. 


Each week my kids grow up a little more, and we're able to do more fun things, try new places, meet new people.  I'm continually working on more patience, less frustration, less irritation with them.  We all still experience some growing pains, but I'm not quite 30 yet, so I figure I still have some time :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Them Fail

Friendship

Judgement and Parenting