This week with the kids

In my attempt for complete openness, This week has not been the best for us! K has been in meltdown mode due to the ending of school and routine changes, so it's been a domino effect (first, her meltdowns, then down goes my patience, then D's attitude, then C cries because everyone else is crying...)

But, we did manage to steal a few sweet moments in between, so I thought I'd share those instead of the stories of tears and frustrations :)


                                                       Our super fun handprint butterflies!


          Our father's card for dad (sssshhhh) from Kait, the inside reads: "I'll always be your little lady"

                                                C enjoying some rudimentary coloring :-)

K's awesome horse (Nora)


The kids had SO much fun feeding her carrots at the end. D is begging for lessons now.


A stolen moment with my favorite nephew during bible study this morning!


I thought this quote aptly described our week:  "There are good times and there are bad times, but our mood changes more often than our fortune." -Thomas Carlyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Them Fail

Judgement and Parenting

Friendship