A Year in the Life

Wow... it's been an entire year of blogging.

I never thought I would stick with something this long.  It's in my nature to quit, to give up, usually before beginning, but almost always before it's finished.

I had set a goal for myself that I would write frequently for an entire year, to help me collect my own thoughts, share the feelings and struggles that I go through as a mom and a wife, and just as a person. Also just to practice accomplishing goals.

I hope that throughout this year I have shared something that has struck a personal chord with someone reading it.  I hope that I haven't come off as overly confident in my mothering, or overly insecure in my mothering. I hope I have shared honestly and genuinely without sounding as if I am preaching, but also not being fearful to be true to myself and to my faith.  I try not to be overly embarrassed of my struggles, or prideful of the accomplishments.

God has shown me a lot of weaknesses in my life this year, He's worked a lot out in me, and He still has a long way to go.  I'm not sure that I'll continue on with the blog, or if the blog will become a preschool, educational tool instead.  I've considered a lot, but for now, I can say this:  I am so grateful that I had a venue to share a little bit of myself with others.  It provided me with a connection to the outside world, when I was frequently "stuck" at home!

An entire year!  I've done it :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Them Fail

Friendship

Judgement and Parenting